Quiver tip or feeder rod – A type of fishing rod that has a soft tip, a bite from a fish is indicated by the tip of the rod bending or “quivering”. Used when fishing with the bait on the bottom, as with feeder fishing, Method feeder or ledgering.
Quiver tip or feeder rod – Additional
- Purpose – fishing at distance, rough conditions, no vertical line, easy to see bites, feeder fishing, self hooking rigs like the Method
- Bite indication – pull round, drop back or quiver
- Tips – different materials and strengths, depending on weather conditions, size of fish.
- Lines – Monofilament or braided lines
- Length – 10 to 12 feet, longer for casting distance